- This event has passed.
Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Regulatory Introduction and Roadmap
June 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pmFree
This course will provide participants with an overview of the Department of Defense (DoD) ITAR, EAR, DFARS 252.204-7012 and CMMC regulatory requirements necessary for leadership and stakeholders to make informed business and cybersecurity decisions and investments to “get secure, stay compliant, Win business”. Will be a focus on the following areas:
- General Cybersecurity Concepts
- DFARS (NIST 800-171) requirements and obligations
- CMMC practice and process risks, obligations, requirements, and non-compliance penalties
- Navigating the DFARS & CMMC journey (assessment, gap mitigation, certification & operations)
- Right sized and cost optimized solutions
Instructor: Jerry Leishman & Bill Funke, CORTAC Group
Fee: FREE (Use Code NoCreditFee)
Need credit? There is a $45 accreditation fee.