- This event has passed.
Commerical Item Determinations & Price Analysis
March 23 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm$595
The US Government relies on contractor cost representations to establish prices and/or reimburse actual costs. The buyer must demonstrate they took prudent business actions when determining prices paid to lower tier suppliers are fair and reasonable.
Contract requirements and regulations encourage buyers to acquire commercial items (goods and services) to the maximum extent practical and put the onus on them to justify their commercial item determinations (CID).
This course will:
- provide specific guidance–for both buyers and sellers–to justify and document CIDs;
- identify salient requirements for commercial item acquisitions, determinations and price analysis;
- teach participants to perform and document price analysis for goods and services acquired for US Government contracts and subcontracts;
- provide tools and techniques to support fair and reasonable pricing for commercial and non-commercial items; and
- discuss current trends and developments affecting commercial item acquisitions and price analysis.