- This event has passed.
DFUN with the DFARS℠ Season 5: Parts 234, 235, 236, 237, 239, 241
September 15, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:40 pm$895
2 Instructor-Led Virtual Training Sessions from January 2021 to December 2021
Covering each Part of the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement and created to make the DFARS approachable and thought provoking for contracting professionals at all levels. All sessions will be recorded and accessible as a podcast throughout the year.
For reduced prices on FUN with the FAR and DFUN with the DFARS, click here.
The Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) is a supplement specific to Department of Defense (DoD) acquisitions. The DFARS provides acquisition regulations that must be followed by both DoD government acquisition professionals and contractors who do business with the DoD. To accomplish this, it is critical for contracting professionals in the government and private sector to have a working knowledge of the source document—the DFARS. Ignorance of the rules can lead to costly and undesirable outcomes. This Virtual Training is designed to teach government and private sector contracting professionals techniques to efficiently and effectively maneuver through the extensive number of clauses and provisions in order to select the right clauses and correct procedures applicable to their contract.
The instructor and guest will answer your questions in real-time so you can discuss specific issues or gain additional knowledge about topics discussed.
Interactive & Content Rich
- Class will be taught through a dynamic dialogue with guests and students in a unique radio show format.
- No Power Points – Go straight to the source! The only material needed for this training is a copy of the DFARS that we will provide as a part of this series (we want you to take notes in it along the way).
- Attend the show in person, by Live Adobe Virtual Training, or
- Listen to the recording of the show anytime throughout the year
Efficient & Cost Effective
- Share the experience – schedule as a staff meeting for all to join. High Quality Low Cost Training for your Team!
- Audience participation will be highly encouraged and generously rewarded with prizes such as Starbucks gift cards given out on every show.