- This event has passed.
Preparing for a Federal Audit
August 1 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
August 1, 8, 15, 22, 2023; 12:00-1:00pm ET
Preparing for a Federal Audit: The course is designed to help government contractors develop strategies for mitigating audit risk and vulnerability by discussing the processes used by contract auditors. This course provides an overview of the government audit process, auditor expectations for labor accounting, billing, incurred cost proposal, and forward pricing. By knowing the factors and processes that influence contract audit risk, contractors will be in a better position to develop strategies to handle issues that arise during contract audits. This course is recommended for those individuals responsible for contract audit related issues and preparing cost input or information for audit review.
- Discuss general audit expectations for government contractors
- Discuss audit expectations for labor accounting, billing, incurred cost proposals, and forward pricing
- Discuss audit risk assessments and supporting documentation
- Discuss the impact of penalties for unallowable costs
- Discuss audit risk management and strategies
Preparing for a Federal Audit Instructors: Anthony Kim, Robert Kovacs Capital Edge Consulting
For more classes on Audits and DCAA, click here!