GovCon 101 – Service Contract Act
February 26, 2024 @ 1:00 pm - 2:15 pmFree – $45.00
GovCon 101 - Service Contract Act
Compliance with the SCA, now referred to as the Service Contract Labor Standards, is a challenge for many companies. Understanding applicability, wage determinations, health and welfare benefits, and leave can cause major headaches. If these were not enough, non-compliance may lead to a Department of Labor audit.
This webinar will focus on important SCA compliance principles and discuss strategies for avoiding liability.
Learning objectives include:
- SCA applicability and exceptions;
- SCA obligations;
- mapping to a correct labor category;
- discharging fringe benefit obligations;
- common SCA issues and pitfalls;
- DOL audit risk and exposure; and
- price adjustments.
Instructors: Nichole Atallah & Sara Nash, PilieroMazza