- This event has passed.
PCI’s Executive Exchange: Cybersecurity
January 4 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm$895
The PCI Executive Exchange
First Tuesday of the Month, 12:00-1:00pm
Government Contracting laws and regulations are constantly changing; and they’re plenty complex to start with. Would it be helpful to have a group of experts constantly informing you of these important changes? Do you wish there was a resource answering common and unique questions on these complex rules? Do you think having a network of lawyers, accountants, industry, and government professionals frequently convening on zoom to discuss changes and interpretations would make your day-to-day work life much easier?
The PCI Executive Exchange is here to be this constant resource. The program is intended to be:
• Highly interactive.
• A forum for YOUR questions.
• A resource for frequently asked questions
• An ongoing review of changes and interpretations.
Each session will start with a quick review of frequently asked questions or an important point within that month’s topic. The rest of the session belongs to YOU. Bring your burning questions on GovCon, and we’ll answer them!
The information provided presented in these programs does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials are for general informational purposes only.
Topics & Sessions:
1. FREE: November 2: Changes, Claims, and REAs
2. FREE: December 7: Subcontracting
3. January 4: Cybersecurity
4. February 1: Supply Chain
5. March 1: Cost Reimbursement Contracting and Direct and Indirect Rates
6. April 5: Other Transactions
7. May 3: Personal and Organizational Conflicts of Interest
8. June 7: Commercial Item Contracting
9. July 5: Bid Protests
10. August 2: Business Systems
11. September 6: IDIQs
12. October 4: Small Business Programs
13. November 1: Simplified Acquisition
14. December 6: Cost Principles & the CAS