- This event has passed.
Price Analysis: Drafting and Evaluating
September 29, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on September 29, 2021 at 10:00 am
The US Government relies on contractor cost representations to establish prices and/or reimburse actual costs. In this regard, the burden is on the contractor to demonstrate that prudent business actions have been taken to determine that the prices paid to lower tier suppliers are fair and reasonable. This virtual classroom is designed to provide guidance in performing and documenting price analysis for goods and services acquired for US Government contracts.
- Know the US Government’s requirements for conducting price analysis
- Discuss regulatory requirements and expectations related to price analysis
- Provide an overview of how and when to perform and document price analysis
- Provide an overview of how and when to perform and incorporate technical analysis
- Documenting the results of price analysis