- This event has passed.
Primer on the Revised Uniform Grants Guidance in 2 CFR part 200 from 2020
October 12, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pmFree
In 2020, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) implemented major changes to the Uniform Grants Guidance (also known as the “OMB Super Circular”). This webinar will explain the changes to the Super Circular that followed a five-year review after its initial issuance in 2013.
In addition to the thousands of grantees and subgrantees participating in federal grants programs, the pandemic and an increase in natural disasters and emergencies have increased the need for more than the traditional entities to understand the revisions to the Uniform Grants Guidance.
The webinar will cover revisions that include:
- new and revised definitions (2 CFR § 200.1);
- procurement standards (2 CFR §§ 200.317-326);
- award requirements (2 CFR § 200.211);
- new emphasis on performance metrics (2 CFR § 200.301);
- agency flexibility to request for exceptions (2 CFR § 200.102);
- closeout procedures (2 CFR § 200.344);
- revisions to rules for pass-through entities (2 CFR § 200.332);
- termination authority and bases (2 CFR § 200.340); and
- changes affecting indirect cost rates (2 CFR § 200.414(f)).
This webinar will help organizations understand their responsibilities when using federal funds and ensure compliance with the rules to ensure maximum reimbursement for costs and expenses.