- This event has passed.
December 14, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pmFree
Effective subcontract management from needs assessment to closeout is process that is critical to the success of all world class prime contractors. However, some organization view subcontracting as a simple administrative task that necessary, but not valued. In today’s competitive landscape, those who think that way will not be competitive in the long run.
The purpose of this webinar is to provide an overview of the subcontracting process. The presenter, Jeff White of J.A. White & Associates, Inc. will discuss the typical processes involved in managing subcontracts.
Topics will include:
- The overview of the Subcontracting and Purchasing Process
- Key Subcontracting Processes:
- Regulatory Requirements
- Non-Disclosure Statements
- Establishment of Teaming Agreements
- Developing Statements of Work
- Source Selection (Competitive and Non-Competitive)
- Socio-Economic Considerations
- Representations and Certifications
- Establishing Procurement Lead-time
- Subcontractor Responsibility
- Flowdown Requirements
- Audit and Oversight (CPSR)