- This event has passed.
FREE: GovCon 101 – Terms and Conditions
June 12 @ 1:00 pm - 2:15 pmFree – $45.00
Optional: If seeking credit or a certificate of completion, $45 accreditation fee.
Terms and conditions are the backbone of any contract. In this course, experienced Government contracts attorney Cara Wulf will lead contractors through the process of reviewing, negotiating, and managing terms and conditions in contracts that are part of the Federal government supply chain.
- Negotiating terms and conditions with the Federal government
- Terms and conditions for commercial products and services
- Subcontract terms and conditions
- Working with terms and conditions after award
- Disputes and issues of contract interpretation
Instructor: Cara Wulf