Masters Academy in Government Contracting
April 15, 2024 @ 10:00 am - 1:15 pm
The Masters Academy is designed to provide an exceptional learning experience. Each day, various experts share their insights into the leading practices of government contracting. Over the course of five days, you will have the unique opportunity to learn the lessons experts have culled during their careers in government contracting. This program is not intended to cover the basics or each topic in its entirety. Instead, the Masters Academy is intended as an advanced course focusing on leading practices.
- Learn the most up-to-date thinking on leading practices in government contracting.
- Gain insight into various agencies’ positions on new or unresolved acquisition issues (this will benefit both contractors and officials from other agencies.)
- Attain a better understanding of the latest changes in government acquisition policy.
- Acquire insight into experts’ thinking on the latest rule changes, court and GAO decisions.
- Formation Principles and Acquisition Planning
- Types of Contracts
- Compliance and Organization Conflicts of Interest (OCIs)
- Proposal Evaluations and Source Selection
- Small Business Contracting and Subcontracting
- Evaluating and Managing Bid Protests
- Intellectual Property
- Changes, Claims and Disputes
- Pricing Equitable Adjustments and Cost Accounting
- Terminations and Contract Closeouts