- This event has passed.
Small Business Subcontracting Plans: Making a Good Faith Effort and Compliance Tips
January 18 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm$89
As a federal contractor, there are many areas where you must track your regulatory compliance carefully. One area that has received greater scrutiny in recent years is prime contractor compliance with small business subcontracting plan obligations. Such plans include the offeror’s goals for subcontracting to small business concerns and detail efforts the contractor will make to ensure that such concerns have an equitable opportunity to compete for subcontracts. While small business subcontracting plans may seem like a mere formality for submission of a bid, any prime contractor with a subcontracting plan can be selected for a subcontracting compliance review. And failure to make a good faith effort to comply with your plan may result in an adverse past performance rating and liquidated damages.
Join Cy Alba and Kevin Barnett, attorneys in PilieroMazza’s Government Contracts Group, for a webinar on best practices for subcontracting plan compliance. They’ll cover:
- Recent updates to subcontracting plan requirements;
- Key considerations for drafting a small business subcontracting plan;
- The costs and benefits of each subcontracting plan type;
- Making a good faith effort and administration of small business subcontracting plans; and
- Preparing for an SBA review of your subcontracting program.