- This event has passed.
Contract Changes and Equitable Adjustments
July 20 @ 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
This course focuses on the central role the Changes clause plays in the performance of government contracts. It addresses the use of the clause in ensuring the government achieves its goals during contract performance. The use of the clause by contractors to assert requests for equitable adjustment when the conditions of performance change, the myriad of rules governing the negotiation of equitable adjustments, and the process of modifying the contract to accomplish these goals are covered.
- Identify constructive changes.
- Identify excusable delays and suspensions of work.
- Learn the rules governing inspection, acceptance and warranties.
- Identify the grounds for default termination.
- Learn the rules governing terminations for convenience.
- Determine how to price adjustments.
- Learn the rules governing payment and discharge.
This class is available for CPE and CEU Credit. If CLE credit is needed for the class, you must request the credit, along with the jurisdiction, prior to the start of training.