Financial Forum 2023: FAR Cost Principles and an Emphasis on Cost Reasonableness and Allowability
February 14 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm$159.00
A CANT MISS LIVE MONTHLY UPDATE AND OPPORTUNITY TO “ASK THE EXPERTS.” Join the professionals from Dentons’ Government Contracts Practice for a webinar series providing practical advice regarding government contracts cost accounting compliance issues, discussing cost and pricing trends, and detailing contractor best practices. This informative and exciting webinar series offering the most current industry analysis is beneficial to contractors and government practitioners alike.
- 14 Feb – FAR Cost Principles and an Emphasis on Cost Reasonableness and Allowability
- Ensuring that all costs claimed under a government contract are allowable and reasonable is fundamental to the efficient recovery of those costs and the avoidance of penalties. During this session of PCI’s 2023 Financial Forum, we will begin with a discussion of the contours of the regulations and guidance that should inform a contractor’s evaluation of cost allowability and reasonableness and will conclude with a review of recent updates to the cost allowability and reasonableness regulatory and case law landscape.
- 11 Apr – Select Cost Principles: Compensation, Travel, Legal, and Related Costs
- 13 Jun – Contract Types and Bid Protests
- 11 Jul – The Cost Accounting Standards
- 8 Aug – Effectively Meeting Requirements for Disclosure of Truthful Cost or Pricing Data
- 10 Oct – Developments in Cost and Pricing: A Year in Review