- This event has passed.
Government Contracting Update 2023: What You Need To Know (May)
May 18 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm$179.00
Join the Dentons US LLP Government Contracts Team as we target and discuss the most important and impactful recent updates to the FAR and DFARS including:
- Executive action limiting federal agencies’ use of commercial spyware that may pose significant counterintelligence or security risks to the United States;
- Adjustments to the DFARS which provide contracting officers discretion when evaluating bids and offers related to Supplier Performance Risk System risk assessments, grant authority to the contract administration office to negotiate and settle direct costs that are questioned in incurred cost audits, and new restrictions on procured mentals;
- Changes to the FAR accelerating payments to small business contractors and subcontractors.
- Proposed increases to the Build America, Buy America requirements for use of domestic-sourced iron, steel, manufactured products, and construction materials for infrastructure projects;
- Changes resulting from the COVID national emergency ending; and
- Increases to employee-based size standards for certain businesses doing business under a small business status.