- This event has passed.
Government Contracting Update 2023: What You Need to Know (February)
February 16 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm$159.00
The quarterly update in February 2023 will cover significant developments in government contacting law and regulation, including:
- The 2023 National Defense Authorization Act.
- FCC’s proposed rule to enable new wireless communications for unmanned aircraft system
- OMB’s proposed guidance aimed at standardizing the implementation of the Build America, Buy America Act.
- FCC’s proposed rule on Data Breach Reporting proposing changes to the customer proprietary network information (CPNI) reporting process
- Pub L. No. 117-324’s requirements to update OCI rules
- Changes to small business subcontracting credit
Sessions: Alternating Third Thursdays of the Month,
4 Sessions, 2:00-3:00pm
Welcome to PCI’s virtual class series covering important regulatory, legislative, and legal updates in government contracting. During each session, PCI will provide you an update outlining the changes, and your instructors will provide analysis on the impact that these changes will have on you.
Join us for an interactive discussion on the latest changes and developments.
This series will help you and your team keep up with the complex and ever changing rules for Federal contracting. It will be held four times annually. We encourage you to bring your questions or send them to us in advance of each session.
Government Contracting Update: What You Need to Know
Third Thursdays of the Month, 2:00-3:00pm (ET)
4 Quarterly Sessions, from February to November