Supply Chain Symposium 2023: Latest Developments in Supply Chain Pricing and Cost Issues
May 16, 2023 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
PCI and Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman will collaborate again in 2023 to present the ninth year of the Supply Chain Symposium, a monthly webinar series that provides insights about latest legal and practical issues that impact the supply chain. Attendees include management from the largest prime contractors and systems integrators to employees of small businesses and the lowest tier of subcontractors.
Each registration allows for one person to log in. Your team members can join you in a conference room for no additional cost. Additional logins for those located in other offices, working remotely, or otherwise unable to participate with the registrant can be purchased for $200 each.
Dates and Topics
Third Tuesday of the Month 2:00pm-3:30pm
- January 17: Mandatory FAR Flow-Down Clauses and Best Practices
- February 21: Advanced Flow-Downs, Mandatory DFARS Clauses and Best Practices
- March 21: Latest Developments in Cybersecurity Requirements for Government Contractors
- April 18: Should I Protest?: When to Protest and How to Win
- May 16: Latest Developments in Supply Chain Pricing and Cost Issues
- June 20: COVID Impact on the Supply Chain